Sunday, September 26, 2010

"Nice Blue Jean Shorts!"

Okay, so my friend always makes fun of me for wearing blue jean shorts. I would lie and say that I love em (well I kinda do) but truth is I found a style back in the day and, if you’re lazy, once you find a style you like you stick with in. even when it goes out of style (good thing I never tried parachute pants) Well at least I’m comfortable…. Right?

Well in an effort to kick this style I am giving away a Green Reefer comic with every order starting now, until the end of November 2010. All you have to do is write ‘Blue Jean Shorts suck’ or “ I love Blue Jean Shorts’, or just write “Blue Jean shorts” with the order, and this applies to anything at the 420 CafĂ©. You can order the stickers or lighter, tell me your thoughts on blue jean shorts, and I'll give you a free copy of the Green Reefer comic book.
Blaze on

No comments: