Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Go ahead, you can smoke that here.




I just wanna give a shout out to “J.C” at Twin Peaks. She was cute and awesome. Once we begin to talk about bud (as all my conversations end up) she brought out her one hitter, and I sampled the strain on the outside patio. It’s funny how marijuana unites people. It was a nice high quality strain, and when I commented her on it. She smiled, like “of course.” I returned the favor by putting her in the drawing I was working on. The next time I need a beer, I think I already know where I will be going.



2 comments:

Reefer Smoke said...

Would you believe it if I told you that I arrived in Dallas late on Monday night, then Tuesday night my friend here in Richardson, took me to the exact same restaurant "Twin Peaks"? Great minds think alike....
I'm in D-town for a few days and was hoping to hook-up with you.

The Green Reefer said...

Yo, A, If you're still in town hit me up. Tried to find a contact via the reefer poker but was having a hard time. email me theman@joshuaboulet.com