Saturday, July 3, 2010

The end of Boulet's rant... for now

All right, I hope Boulet didn't turn everyone off with his rants on the Oil Spills. (He has been known to do that in the past) But to his credit he was actually looking into doing some volunteer work on the Gulf coast to help clean everything up.


Boulet: "I'm actually kinda surprised about how little help appears to be needed or wanted. Most of the websites gave me the run around and always linked back to this main site.

Also I couldn't find anything on actual cleaning. I mean I didn't think any of it would be glamour-ish, even if I was just cleaning rocks like in that one episode of the Simpsons "Bart After Dark " , but I did sign up for a few things and sent out some e-mails. We'll see what happens"


SixPack: "Awesome. So when do you leave? I want to begin planning my time off while you're "volunteering"."


B: " I just did all this last night! I haven't gotten any replies yet!"


New updates at the 420 cafe. The Holi-Daze cards are on sale! 4 cards with envelopes for only $4.20! Also the Sticker pack has been changed. Check it all out here!


Blaze on Reefer Headz





No comments: